AutoBanter

-   Saturn (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Astra (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=203884)

teem October 13th 07 04:45 AM

Astra

Read a review of it,supposed to replace the Ion,which i thought that
had happened already,but this Opel import doesn't look half bad,except
it looks like a hatch back.

marx404 October 14th 07 12:51 AM

Astra

It is a hatchback. The Opel (and Vauxhall) Astra is one of the best selling
cars in Europe for the past 10 yrs. I have a customer who has owned many
(obviously he's from Europe) and he like many ppl I have talked to praise
the Astra.

The Saturn version will have a totally different engine than the Opel
version, a new 1.8L 140hp belt driven engine will be the only option.
Besides that, I have read the specs on gmpowertrain and it looks exciting.
should be on sale in Jan '08.

--
marx404