AutoBanter

-   Jeep (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   88 YJ transfer case ? (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=58476)

Greg March 4th 06 01:19 AM

88 YJ transfer case ?

I thought I read somewere that there were two transfer case possibilities
in the 88 YJ, 231 and ? 242 maybe, anyone know for sure?

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III March 4th 06 01:56 AM

88 YJ transfer case ?

NP 207: http://www.bc4x4.com/faqs/yj.cfm?cat=6&faqid=141#faqtop
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Greg March 4th 06 03:08 PM

88 YJ transfer case ?

Thanks, I'll let him know to check before ordering his SYE.