AutoBanter

-   Corvette (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Corvette Price Guides (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=59090)

Tom in Missouri March 10th 06 01:45 PM

Corvette Price Guides

I was looking for the price guides on classic Corvettes and having some
problems finding them. NADA and Edmunds both have theirs, but I'm not
finding others.

Didn't Corvette Fever have one?

Kelly Blue Book is only back to '86 but I thought they had a classic car
guide also.

I know there was one that many made fun of because you could get the value
of the '63 Corvette with the 4 cylinder AND 6 cylinder engines (dual engine
option?) along with air conditioning on the fuel injection engine. But at
least it did have old cars in it.

I just can't seem to find any of them now though.

Anyone have links?

WayneC March 10th 06 08:45 PM

Corvette Price Guides

Tom in Missouri wrote:
> I was looking for the price guides on classic Corvettes and having some
> problems finding them. NADA and Edmunds both have theirs, but I'm not
> finding others.
>
> Didn't Corvette Fever have one?
>
> Kelly Blue Book is only back to '86 but I thought they had a classic car
> guide also.
>
> I know there was one that many made fun of because you could get the value
> of the '63 Corvette with the 4 cylinder AND 6 cylinder engines (dual engine
> option?) along with air conditioning on the fuel injection engine. But at
> least it did have old cars in it.
>
> I just can't seem to find any of them now though.
>
> Anyone have links?

You could try this pricing guide: http://www.manheimgold.com/car_lo.html

But, there is a wide variance in Corvette prices.