AutoBanter

-   Driving (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   My Brush With Death (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=65327)

[email protected] May 17th 06 04:21 PM

My Brush With Death

what's your point, the story is lame

Scott en Aztlán May 18th 06 04:56 AM

My Brush With Death

On 17 May 2006 08:21:50 -0700, wrote:

>what's your point, the story is lame

So, how much did that new set of Pep Boys tires cost you?

[email protected] May 30th 06 01:11 PM

My Brush With Death

okay what is your point? the story is lame

James Clark May 30th 06 03:15 PM

My Brush With Death

wrote:
> okay what is your point? the story is lame

That thing under his cap.

[email protected] May 31st 06 04:45 PM

My Brush With Death

wrote:

> >>what's your point, the story is lame

> >So, how much did that new set of Pep Boys tires cost you?

> >okay what is your point? the story is lame

> Oh, I see - after nearly hitting me, you eventually did rear-end
> someone else, hit your head against the windshield, and are now
> incapable of carrying on an intelligent conversation.
>
> My condolences, Riceboy.
> --
> What the heck, I'll play too.
> - Dave

Yes, and now I am RoboCop...and I am coming for you. . But, really,
what's your point? The story is lame. It had nothinig to do with the
tires...speed was the sole factor here. Next time you will get hit...I
have your plate number...and I am RoboCop coming for you. mr. happy:)