AutoBanter

-   Simulators (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Racing Legends Demo finally released !!! (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=61151)

Doug Hook April 1st 06 04:13 PM

Racing Legends Demo finally released !!!

Just keeping the tradition alive. Enjoy the day.

[email protected] April 1st 06 05:07 PM

Racing Legends Demo finally released !!!

Thank you. I had to double, and triple check my calendar this morning.
I was puzzled because of the lack of RL posts.

I know that it's April 1st and all, but I have it on good authority
that the demo is due in two weeks. Believe what you will, but that's
what my inside source tells me.

Emma Ward April 1st 06 09:36 PM

"Doug Hook" > wrote in message
> Just keeping the tradition alive. Enjoy the day.

I didn't think anyone would say that.. but as I work around the corner from
these guys... its true.. 2 weeks for the demo of your lives !

Timmy Ferrell April 1st 06 09:39 PM

Racing Legends Demo finally released !!!

You got me!!!
I looked...

Darus April 1st 06 11:04 PM

Racing Legends Demo finally released !!!

I was actually disappointed this AM when I checked RAS and DIDN'T see
any RL/April 1 posts. We are getting lazy.

ZZ Busch April 2nd 06 01:55 AM

"Doug Hook" > wrote in message

>> Just keeping the tradition alive. Enjoy the day.

I didn't think anyone would say that.. but as I work around the corner from
these guys... its true.. 2 weeks for the demo of your lives !

I understand GPaL is coming out soon also. :)

--
Richard "ZZ" Busch

http://=http://gtr.gplrank.info/view...d=14884]GTRank

Member:
Screamers Racing League
oAo
AoA
MARA GTR
GT Rank +34.560
NGT Rank +37.765
GT Rank Monster +1163.777
GPL Rank + 14.768
MoGPL Rank + 308.654
N2003 Rank -18.8060
----------------
Remember racecar is racecar spelled backward
-----------------

<a
href="http://www.spreadfirefox.com/?q=affiliates&amp;id=0&amp;t=1">Get
Firefox!</a>

Andre Warringa April 2nd 06 03:03 AM

On Sun, 02 Apr 2006 00:55:55 GMT, ZZ Busch > wrote:

>I understand GPaL is coming out soon also. :)

This is why I hate April 1st.
Every year at least someone has to remind me about GPaL :-/

Andre

Dale Green April 2nd 06 08:18 AM

Racing Legends Demo finally released !!!

"ZZ Busch" > wrote in message
m...
> "Doug Hook" > wrote in message
>
> >> Just keeping the tradition alive. Enjoy the day.
> >>

> I didn't think anyone would say that.. but as I work around the corner
> from
> these guys... its true.. 2 weeks for the demo of your lives !

They finally finished the physics for the truck and trailer??

Dave Henrie April 2nd 06 05:45 PM

Racing Legends Demo finally released !!!

"Dale Green" > wrote in
landnet.com:

> "ZZ Busch" > wrote in message
> m...

>> I didn't think anyone would say that.. but as I work around the corner
>> from
>> these guys... its true.. 2 weeks for the demo of your lives !

> They finally finished the physics for the truck and trailer??

hey do you know how hard it is to get a trailer backed into a stall
properly. YOU have to turn right so the trailer will turn left. Now tell
me that is easy to code. :)

dave henrie