AutoBanter

-   Jeep (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   93 ZJ Turn Signal (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=158196)

Bogey Buster May 21st 07 04:56 AM

93 ZJ Turn Signal

Hi Folks,

The turn signal lights stop working. When I move the turn signal lever for
either right or left turn, I can only hear one click. I did research in the
old posts and check both fuses (3 and 16) which are both intact.

What should I be checking next - a blinker bulb or relay?

Thanks in advance

Paul
93 ZJ I6

Jeff Strickland May 21st 07 05:13 AM

93 ZJ Turn Signal

"Bogey Buster" > wrote in message
> Hi Folks,
>
> The turn signal lights stop working. When I move the turn signal lever for
> either right or left turn, I can only hear one click. I did research in
> the old posts and check both fuses (3 and 16) which are both intact.
>
> What should I be checking next - a blinker bulb or relay?

Yes, you should check a blinker bulb or relay.

Bogey Buster May 21st 07 06:32 PM

93 ZJ Turn Signal

Found the problem ... It was the flasher in the convenient center. A Wagner
552 - cost C$3.75