AutoBanter

-   Honda (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   2000 Accord driver side view mirror - glass only (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=399674)

Michael[_19_] November 24th 13 05:13 PM

2000 Accord driver side view mirror - glass only

the mirror glass popped out and is shattered. This is an electric mirror. The motors that position the mirror still seem to work fine. Is there a difference in the glass between the electric mirror and the non- electric? Is there a non-electric. ? I see plenty of these on ebay... I don't want to buy the wrong one. Does it just snap in-- looks like a center snap and the two motor snaps. Any help appreciated.
TIA.

[email protected] December 10th 13 01:32 AM

Michael > wrote:
> the mirror glass popped out and is shattered.

I wandered in to my nearby O'Reilly Auto Parts and found a listed mirror
glass for my 1988 Dodge Dakota. Perfect match, came with some double back
tape. I put it on in the parking lot.