AutoBanter

-   Dodge (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Dodge Intrepid 2.7L engine problems Replace with 3.2 (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=5196)

bigdan4712 December 29th 04 06:52 PM

and also, dont think i put 3 quarts into engine when i changed the oil. i
put 5.5 quarts like it says, and i ended up putting 3 more quarts over the
time perioud that i had the car. moron.

bigdan4712 December 29th 04 06:53 PM

bigdan4712 December 29th 04 06:53 PM

Larry Crites December 29th 04 07:23 PM

'75 Charger? What did it look like, and what did it have in it?

Larry
Unlock the Universe

lkaboutautos.com...

Larry Crites December 29th 04 07:23 PM

Larry Crites December 29th 04 07:24 PM

Posting the same twice? Who is the moron?

Larry Crites December 29th 04 07:24 PM

Rooster200 December 29th 04 07:39 PM

What is needed for the change over? What change over is needed to install a
3.5

Rooster200 December 29th 04 07:39 PM

Dan C December 29th 04 07:58 PM

On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 12:51:08 -0500, bigdan4712 wrote:

> Yes it is. Because dodge buys ****ty parts and engines from mitsubishi in
> japan, is reason why this car needs extreme maintenance schedules. You
> shouldn't have to be so careful with a car.

OK, that proves beyond a doubt that you are indeed stupid.

> Thats my dad swears never buy dodge after he owned a 75 charger. It was
> a piece of ****. it broke down every month.

Sounds like the stupidity runs in the family. Do you or your dad know the
meaning of "scheduled maintenance"?

> id never buy dodge, and don't jump on dodges side, because i
> know cars. im not a mopar moron. dodge = trash.

OK, you're not a "mopar moron", you're just a "regular" MORON. Go buy a
Chevy and bother those people in their newsgroup. Stay the **** out of
here, dip****.

Linux Registered User #327951