AutoBanter

-   Simulators (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I haven't seen a post here since October 14th what's up? (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=77895)

Niles Anders[_1_] November 6th 06 10:06 PM

--
Niles Anders
FLOG Online Games

MC November 6th 06 10:09 PM

"Niles Anders" > wrote in message
>I haven't seen a post here since October 14th what's up?
> --
> Niles Anders
> FLOG Online Games
> SIM Racing Servers and Game Servers
> http://flog.com

Problem with your News Server?

Michael Sisson[_1_] November 7th 06 01:22 AM

I haven't seen a post here since October 14th what's up?

In article >, says...

> I haven't seen a post here since October 14th what's up?

Google Groups would be one way to check if there have been new articles
(and there have.)

http://groups.google.ca/group/rec.au...nk=gschg&hl=en

MRSisson
--
LOAD "GPL",8

SEARCHING FOR GPL
READY.
RUN

Andi Cole November 7th 06 07:42 AM

I haven't seen a post here since October 14th what's up?

There are some, certainly not very many but definitely some, have you
blocked too many of us? ;-)

Andi.

Larry[_1_] November 7th 06 03:34 PM

I haven't seen a post here since October 14th what's up?

Are you on Cox ?

If so, they messed around with the servers and you'll have to reset your
storage files. Their is a technote on their support site.

No idea why they didn't inform users of this by email or something.

-Larry

DStamper November 8th 06 10:46 AM

I haven't seen a post here since October 14th what's up?

Sad thing is, he can't see what your telling him.

Promotiona November 8th 06 11:05 AM

I haven't seen a post here since October 14th what's up?

Hello all. Please, give me link to any Advertisement SOFTWARE - wanna
to download!!! Thank you!

--
Promotiona
Promotiona's Profile: http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...?userid=484628

http://www.automotiveforums.com

Larry[_1_] November 8th 06 02:27 PM

I haven't seen a post here since October 14th what's up?

Ain't this a bit like asking the Lion to lick the Burger grease from your
fingers?

-Larry

Dave[_26_] November 23rd 06 08:30 PM

I haven't seen a post here since October 14th what's up?

Perhaps because formerly prolific posters who had left no longer clog
the newsgroups. I have been gone for a few months, it's a holiday so
I take a little extra time to find the group again and within mere
minutes I'm treated to posts with name-calling and politics. I don't
have the time or desire to wade through those.

Maybe I'll drop in around Christmas.

happy Thanksgiving all.

Dave