AutoBanter

-   Audi (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Changing A/C Pump (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=334266)

Arney August 1st 09 04:07 PM

Changing A/C Pump

I need to change the A/C pump on my A4 2000.5. Is there anything that
I need to know befroe I attempt the job? I really don't care if the A/
C works but the old one is making so much noise that I want to replace
it. Any suggestions?

TonyJ[_3_] August 2nd 09 04:41 PM

Changing A/C Pump

Press the ECON button.

Jon B August 5th 09 02:42 PM

Changing A/C Pump

Arney > wrote:

> I need to change the A/C pump on my A4 2000.5. Is there anything that
> I need to know befroe I attempt the job? I really don't care if the A/
> C works but the old one is making so much noise that I want to replace
> it. Any suggestions?

Guessing would need to know the engine as well as the year...
--
Jon B
Above email address IS valid.