AutoBanter

-   Ford Mustang (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Mach 460 problems... (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=21116)

John Shepardson November 7th 04 04:34 PM

Mach 460 problems...

Ebay has plenty of Mach 460 systems around.

John

RowdyRebel November 8th 04 12:16 AM

"John Shepardson" > wrote in message
> Ebay has plenty of Mach 460 systems around.
>
> John

That wasn't the question, so the answer doesn't help.

SVTKate November 8th 04 01:26 AM

It's my understanding that the Mach systems are propritary. Period.
Some have added to or altered them, but at great personal frustration.

It would be so much simpler to just replace the speaker methinks :)

Kate

RowdyRebel November 8th 04 04:02 AM

Ahhhhh! That's not what I want to hear, but I'll swallow my pride and get a
replacement - the popping/bzz that it makes at low volume level is annoying
as hell.

nk.net...