AutoBanter

-   About this forum (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Hi I am Newbie Here.. (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=337160)

pattinsonrobert September 17th 09 08:14 AM

Hi I am Newbie Here..

Hi Everyone..

I am pattinson and this is my first forum entry here.. Since I am new to forum community and I feel I am in midst of my own learning curve. I feel sometimes, that I have to learn a lot, hope you guys have patient on me.

mawarinternational January 14th 11 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pattinsonrobert (Post 1082530)
Hi Everyone..

I am pattinson and this is my first forum entry here.. Since I am new to forum community and I feel I am in midst of my own learning curve. I feel sometimes, that I have to learn a lot, hope you guys have patient on me.

Hi people, I am Furqan and its my first time here and I am glad that i join this forum i want to discuss about used cars and their market all over the world