AutoBanter

-   Driving (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Route D73 in Dubai (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=401192)

Carl ROGÉRS April 30th 14 03:09 PM

Route D73 in Dubai

Hi Viatologists,

The Worldwide Transportation Library (WWTL) introduces a video of Route D73 in Dubai:
http://wwtl.info/#uae-d73v.html

Come watch traffic from Old Town en route to Palm Jumeirah. We beat rush hour traffic in this early morning capture.

As the worldwide leader in international road videos, the WWTL offers you content from five continents. Visit our website today for our Random Video collection to learn more about the wonderful roadways around the world.

Cheers,

Carl Rogers
"Environment first, transportology second"
********
Worldwide Transportation Library (WWTL)
http://wwtl.info
T: @worldwide_roads