AutoBanter

-   Simulators (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   enduracers Endurance Mod League anyone? (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=346618)

Uwe January 11th 10 09:03 AM

enduracers Endurance Mod League anyone?

Hi folks,

I've been pondering setting up a league / club whatever based on
enduracer's Endurance mod, following the real life LMES schedule (five
races, one testing weekend) over 2010, maybe varying the tracks a
bit. The main focus should be put on fair, close and exciting
multi-class racing, so I guess anything less than 20 regular drivers
would be too few to bother with all 4 classes, so we might consider
restricting the classes on a per-event basis, with drivers having to
compete in all four classes over the course of the season.

Before I put any effort into devising a set of rules or setting up a
server I'd like to find out if there's any interest within RAS to
compete in such a series of events. Races would be held on Saturdays
on the real-life LMES weekends (plus Le Mans) around 16:00 GMT.

Please follow up here if you're intersted in joining, I can provide a
server 24/7 for praccy and the points events.

With SP1 being in the works for this mod, has anyone heard of a
possible release date?

All the best & looking forward to hearing from you,

Uwe

Uwe January 22nd 10 01:34 PM

On Mon, 11 Jan 2010 09:03:42 +0000 (UTC), Uwe wrote:

> Please follow up here if you're interested in joining, I can provide a
> server 24/7 for praccy and the points events.

Hi folks,

please let me know if you plan to participate and which class you'd
like to race in (LMP1/2, GT1/2) plus one alternative class if we need
to even out the fields. I'll then compile a provisional roster and
post it here for review.

All the best,

Uwe

mcewena January 22nd 10 08:00 PM

On Jan 22, 8:34*am, Uwe > wrote:
> On Mon, 11 Jan 2010 09:03:42 +0000 (UTC), Uwe wrote:
> > Please follow up here if you're interested in joining, I can provide a
> > server 24/7 for praccy and the points events.

> Hi folks,
>
> please let me know if you plan to participate and which class you'd
> like to race in (LMP1/2, GT1/2) plus one alternative class if we need
> to even out the fields. I'll then compile a provisional roster and
> post it here for review.
>
> All the best,
>
> Uwe

Hi Uwe,

Race times, duration, schedule? I must have missed that post. Hard
to commit without knowing those first.

Art.