AutoBanter

-   Honda (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Honda Accord 99 Gas Conversion Problems (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=130034)

[email protected] March 22nd 07 03:56 PM

Honda Accord 99 Gas Conversion Problems

Hi all

Earle Horton[_16_] March 23rd 07 05:53 AM

Honda Accord 99 Gas Conversion Problems

Did you see my comments in the Jeep newsgroup? Check your spark plugs for
fouling, or have your mechanic do so. Are you required to warm up your
engine using gasoline with this conversion kit? If so, follow the
instructions and don't try to save money by taking short cuts. Have your
mechanic contact the kit manufacturer for a trouble shooting chart, if they
have one. Pay particular attention to the regulator pressure adjustment, if
there is one.

Good luck.

Earle

oups.com...