AutoBanter

-   Audi (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   POLE: SHOULD I BUY A 1990 BABY BLUE MUSTANG? (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=142545)

O'Connor April 11th 07 03:02 PM

POLE: SHOULD I BUY A 1990 BABY BLUE MUSTANG?

MAN THIS BABY IS SO SICK ITS GOT A BLACK DOOR BUT MOST OF THE CAR IS BABY
BLUE AND I WANNA PUT THE WINDOW SHADES ON THE BACK WINDOW AND JUST SPICE IT
UP A BIT MAYBE PUT SOME TRIBAL ON THE HOOD WHAT DOES YOU THINKS?

Marcus Redd April 11th 07 03:16 PM

"O'Connor" > wrote in message
> MAN THIS BABY IS SO SICK ITS GOT A BLACK DOOR BUT MOST OF THE CAR IS BABY
> BLUE AND I WANNA PUT THE WINDOW SHADES ON THE BACK WINDOW AND JUST SPICE
> IT UP A BIT MAYBE PUT SOME TRIBAL ON THE HOOD WHAT DOES YOU THINKS?

No, get a tricycle first and see how you get on with that.

If you try jumping in at the deep end with a real actual car you'll just
kill yourself.

On second thoughts, get the Mustang. And a pair of shades made from the
glass they put in welding masks. DAT B KEWL!!!! LOLZ ROFL PWND etc.

;o)

Marcus Redd April 11th 07 03:16 PM

"O'Connor" > wrote in message
> MAN THIS BABY IS SO SICK ITS GOT A BLACK DOOR BUT MOST OF THE CAR IS BABY
> BLUE AND I WANNA PUT THE WINDOW SHADES ON THE BACK WINDOW AND JUST SPICE
> IT UP A BIT MAYBE PUT SOME TRIBAL ON THE HOOD WHAT DOES YOU THINKS?

And yes, you are a pole. Or maybe just a toothpick.

O'Connor April 11th 07 03:17 PM

SHOULD I BUY A 1990 BABY BLUE MUSTANG?

DONT FRONT

Marcus Redd April 11th 07 04:26 PM

"O'Connor" > wrote in message
> DONT FRONT

Couldn't agree more. Or less. Give me a call when the pills wear off, I
think we need to talk. Actually, I think you need to talk. It'll be new for
you, possibly exciting. Try it and see?

O'Connor April 11th 07 04:43 PM

SHOULD I BUY A 1990 BABY BLUE MUSTANG?

OKAY WHATS YOUR DIGITS I'LL HOLLA ATCHU BOY

g.com...

Marcus Redd April 11th 07 05:47 PM

SHOULD I BUY A 1990 BABY BLUE MUSTANG?

001 555 1234 - call now for a discount!!!!

O'Connor April 11th 07 06:16 PM

SHOULD I BUY A 1990 BABY BLUE MUSTANG?

JUST RINGS BUSY. U PAY UR BILLZ CHIEF POCAHONTAS?

Marcus Redd April 11th 07 07:16 PM

SHOULD I BUY A 1990 BABY BLUE MUSTANG?

No, I have a man to do that for me. Do you have a man to do it for you? You
seem the sort...

O'Connor April 11th 07 07:22 PM

SHOULD I BUY A 1990 BABY BLUE MUSTANG?

HEY CHEIF BROKEBACK MAYBE U SHOULD GO ELSEWHERE LIKE MAYBE TO LIDSTONES
APARTMENT EH??

ng.com...