AutoBanter

-   Driving (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Mega-MFFY (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=51398)

Scott en Aztlán December 16th 05 05:39 AM

Mega-MFFY

http://tinypic.com/invclh.jpg

This furniture delivery truck was parked along the curb behind an
entire row of legally parked cars while the scumbag delivery crew went
into the food court for lunch. The driver of the pickup truck on the
left side of the picture as well as the driver of a (not visible in
this shot) Dodge sedan were boxed in by this truck and unable to
leave.

If that had been my pickup truck, those muscle-heads would have
returned to find a huge hole in the side of their delivery truck,
directly across from the empty parking spot where my pickup truck used
to be parked.

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend December 16th 05 06:42 PM

Mega-MFFY

Scott en Aztlán wrote:
> http://tinypic.com/invclh.jpg
>
> This furniture delivery truck was parked along the curb behind an
> entire row of legally parked cars while the scumbag delivery crew went
> into the food court for lunch. The driver of the pickup truck on the
> left side of the picture as well as the driver of a (not visible in
> this shot) Dodge sedan were boxed in by this truck and unable to
> leave.
>
> If that had been my pickup truck, those muscle-heads would have
> returned to find a huge hole in the side of their delivery truck,
> directly across from the empty parking spot where my pickup truck used
> to be parked.

I'd have smashed in the windshield.

Aunt Judy likes it in the rear December 16th 05 07:17 PM

Mega-MFFY

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> Scott en Aztlán wrote:
> > http://tinypic.com/invclh.jpg
> >
> > This furniture delivery truck was parked along the curb behind an
> > entire row of legally parked cars while the scumbag delivery crew went
> > into the food court for lunch. The driver of the pickup truck on the
> > left side of the picture as well as the driver of a (not visible in
> > this shot) Dodge sedan were boxed in by this truck and unable to
> > leave.
> >
> > If that had been my pickup truck, those muscle-heads would have
> > returned to find a huge hole in the side of their delivery truck,
> > directly across from the empty parking spot where my pickup truck used
> > to be parked.

> I'd have smashed in the windshield.

You're too big a pussy.

Dan J.S. December 16th 05 07:32 PM

Mega-MFFY

"Scott en Aztlán" > wrote in message
> http://tinypic.com/invclh.jpg
>
> This furniture delivery truck was parked along the curb behind an
> entire row of legally parked cars while the scumbag delivery crew went
> into the food court for lunch. The driver of the pickup truck on the
> left side of the picture as well as the driver of a (not visible in
> this shot) Dodge sedan were boxed in by this truck and unable to
> leave.
>
> If that had been my pickup truck, those muscle-heads would have
> returned to find a huge hole in the side of their delivery truck,
> directly across from the empty parking spot where my pickup truck used
> to be parked.

This picture has to be a fake because there is no snow or ice on the truck

:)

Aunt Judy likes it in the rear December 16th 05 08:49 PM

Mega-MFFY

Scott en Aztlán wrote:
> http://tinypic.com/invclh.jpg
>
> This furniture delivery truck was parked along the curb behind an
> entire row of legally parked cars while the scumbag delivery crew went
> into the food court for lunch. The driver of the pickup truck on the
> left side of the picture as well as the driver of a (not visible in
> this shot) Dodge sedan were boxed in by this truck and unable to
> leave.
>
> If that had been my pickup truck, those muscle-heads would have
> returned to find a huge hole in the side of their delivery truck,
> directly across from the empty parking spot where my pickup truck used
> to be parked.

I would have recorded the vehicle number and reported the incident to
corporate; that's very bad advertising for the company.

Ulf December 16th 05 09:22 PM

Mega-MFFY

Scott en Aztlán wrote:
> http://tinypic.com/invclh.jpg
>
> This furniture delivery truck was parked along the curb behind an
> entire row of legally parked cars while the scumbag delivery crew went
> into the food court for lunch. The driver of the pickup truck on the
> left side of the picture as well as the driver of a (not visible in
> this shot) Dodge sedan were boxed in by this truck and unable to
> leave.
>
> If that had been my pickup truck, those muscle-heads would have
> returned to find a huge hole in the side of their delivery truck,
> directly across from the empty parking spot where my pickup truck used
> to be parked.

You could have moved it yourself. Ten bucks says they left the keys in
the ignition...

Ulf

Aunt Judy likes it in the rear December 16th 05 11:11 PM

Mega-MFFY

Ulf wrote:
> Scott en Aztlán wrote:
> > http://tinypic.com/invclh.jpg
> >
> > This furniture delivery truck was parked along the curb behind an
> > entire row of legally parked cars while the scumbag delivery crew went
> > into the food court for lunch. The driver of the pickup truck on the
> > left side of the picture as well as the driver of a (not visible in
> > this shot) Dodge sedan were boxed in by this truck and unable to
> > leave.
> >
> > If that had been my pickup truck, those muscle-heads would have
> > returned to find a huge hole in the side of their delivery truck,
> > directly across from the empty parking spot where my pickup truck used
> > to be parked.

> You could have moved it yourself. Ten bucks says they left the keys in

*Excellent* idea.

> the ignition...

Bet you're correct there, too. Would have been a blast to move the
vehicle a couple of blocks, then toss the keys into a sewer after
locking the vehicle.

gpsman December 16th 05 11:42 PM

Mega-MFFY

Aunt Judy likes it in the rear wrote:
> Ulf wrote:
> > Scott en Aztlán wrote:
> > > http://tinypic.com/invclh.jpg
> > >
> > > This furniture delivery truck was parked along the curb behind an
> > > entire row of legally parked cars while the scumbag delivery crew went
> > > into the food court for lunch. The driver of the pickup truck on the
> > > left side of the picture as well as the driver of a (not visible in
> > > this shot) Dodge sedan were boxed in by this truck and unable to
> > > leave.
> > >
> > > If that had been my pickup truck, those muscle-heads would have
> > > returned to find a huge hole in the side of their delivery truck,
> > > directly across from the empty parking spot where my pickup truck used
> > > to be parked.

> > You could have moved it yourself. Ten bucks says they left the keys in

> *Excellent* idea.
>
> > the ignition...

> Bet you're correct there, too. Would have been a blast to move the
> vehicle a couple of blocks, then toss the keys into a sewer after
> locking the vehicle.
> -----

OR ELSE... a person so incensed might think to phone the "800" number
plastered in big numerals on the side of the truck and ask to speak to
the Safety department. That seems more pro-active than taking a snap
and whining about it here or childishly bragging "if"... ..."that's
what I woulda done".

You're all selling "wolf tickets" and buying from one another.
------

- gpsman

Aunt Judy likes it in the rear December 17th 05 12:22 AM

Mega-MFFY

gpsman wrote:
> Aunt Judy likes it in the rear wrote:
> > Ulf wrote:

> > > You could have moved it yourself. Ten bucks says they left the keys in

> > *Excellent* idea.
> >
> > > the ignition...

> > Bet you're correct there, too. Would have been a blast to move the
> > vehicle a couple of blocks, then toss the keys into a sewer after
> > locking the vehicle.
> > -----

> OR ELSE... a person so incensed might think to phone the "800" number
> plastered in big numerals on the side of the truck and ask to speak to
> the Safety department. That seems more pro-active than taking a snap
> and whining about it here or childishly bragging "if"... ..."that's
> what I woulda done".

That's the simple, not-very-effective solution. We're shooting for
"bigger bang for the buck"

Matthew Russotto December 17th 05 02:14 AM

Mega-MFFY

In article >, Ulf > wrote:
>Scott en Aztlán wrote:
>> http://tinypic.com/invclh.jpg
>>
>> This furniture delivery truck was parked along the curb behind an
>> entire row of legally parked cars while the scumbag delivery crew went
>> into the food court for lunch. The driver of the pickup truck on the

[...]
>You could have moved it yourself. Ten bucks says they left the keys in
>the ignition...

That would present an interesting ethical dilemma.... should I move the
truck to a fire lane or a handicapped spot?
result in a fully-depreciated one.