AutoBanter

-   VW water cooled (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   2003 GTI lumbar issue (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=119633)

otown February 23rd 07 09:34 PM

2003 GTI lumbar issue

First off this is just a small problem and my gti is the best car I've
owned ever. A few months back I pushed back on the drivers seat to
reach into my pocket and the lumbar broke. It seems like it is a bar
that turns in the seat and it may have stripped out. Does anyone know
if this is repairable on my own or should I leave it up to the dealer
(ie airbag connections etc)?

Lost In Space/Woodchuck February 23rd 07 10:42 PM

2003 GTI lumbar issue

car under warranty?

oups.com...