AutoBanter

-   Auto Photos (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Repost: 1954 Chrysler New Yorker Town & Country Station Wagon Cordovan Brown Poly & Pebble Beige fv (2007 WPC Cruise-In) CL.jpg 104622 bytes (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=265743)

HEMI-Powered@[email protected] May 19th 08 07:05 PM

Repost: 1954 Chrysler New Yorker Town & Country Station Wagon Cordovan Brown Poly & Pebble Beige fv (2007 WPC Cruise-In) CL.jpg 104622 bytes

1 Attachment(s)

Creating car pictures for all to enjoy except those members of the Hatemonger's Clique who
criticize everything I do in the foulest most uncivil language imaginable for no apparent reason
that a sane person could understand. Please examine the photo here and if interested in a
larger size let me know in the NG or drop me a line and I'll forward a free larger copy for your
non-commercial use only.

See, Pig? Two can play this game - and the floggings will continue until morale improves, meaning
you lay off me and start posting pictures full time and also quit yours and Zincie Pinkie's childish
antics, I will also return to full-size pictures. Until then ...

Thank you for supporting this method of keeping my work out of the hands of
one who doesn't deserve it.

--
HP, aka Jerry
Don't Like 'Em, Don't Download 'Em, but Don't Complain About 'Em