AutoBanter

-   Technology (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   American car will have 1,150 horsepower (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=439669)

[email protected] December 14th 17 01:09 AM

American car will have 1,150 horsepower

www.drudgereport.com ...Aria car. Faster Horses, Faster Women....

AMuzi December 14th 17 02:19 AM

American car will have 1,150 horsepower

On 12/13/2017 7:09 PM, wrote:

www.drudgereport.com ...Aria car. Faster Horses, Faster Women....

Drudge story goes to a dead link at USA Today. Try this:
https://www.motorauthority.com/news/...t-la-auto-show

may or may not be built. meh.

For 'just dreaming' try this:
https://www.pagani.com/it/

You can't title one in USA and the closest dealer is in Rio
but it doesn't cost to look.

--
Andrew Muzi
<www.yellowjersey.org/>

[email protected] December 14th 17 12:10 PM

On Wednesday, December 13, 2017 at 8:19:41 PM UTC-6, AMuzi wrote:
> On 12/13/2017 7:09 PM, wrote:

www.drudgereport.com ...Aria car. Faster Horses, Faster Women....

> Drudge story goes to a dead link at USA Today. Try this:
> https://www.motorauthority.com/news/...t-la-auto-show
>
> may or may not be built. meh.
>
> For 'just dreaming' try this:
> https://www.pagani.com/it/
>
> You can't title one in USA and the closest dealer is in Rio
> but it doesn't cost to look.
>
> --
> Andrew Muzi
> <www.yellowjersey.org/>
> Open every day since 1 April, 1971

Too much money for the amount of bread.

[email protected] December 14th 17 01:37 PM

On Thursday, December 14, 2017 at 6:10:09 AM UTC-6, wrote:
> On Wednesday, December 13, 2017 at 8:19:41 PM UTC-6, AMuzi wrote:
> > On 12/13/2017 7:09 PM, wrote:

www.drudgereport.com ...Aria car. Faster Horses, Faster Women....

> > Drudge story goes to a dead link at USA Today. Try this:
> > https://www.motorauthority.com/news/...t-la-auto-show
> >
> > may or may not be built. meh.
> >
> > For 'just dreaming' try this:
> > https://www.pagani.com/it/
> >
> > You can't title one in USA and the closest dealer is in Rio
> > but it doesn't cost to look.
> >
> > --
> > Andrew Muzi
> > <www.yellowjersey.org/>
> > Open every day since 1 April, 1971

> Too much money for the amount of bread.

Pagani link didn't work for me, (blame it on Chrome OS, my Samsung Chromebook/laptop) so I typed Pagani cars. I used to like to watch the old Top Gear TV shows when they tested cars.

[email protected] December 15th 17 12:54 AM

American car will have 1,150 horsepower

There is a car club in Pittsburgh I was tempted to join, but the pal with the rare special car just sold it, after me offering to help put it back on the road. I did attend some shows.

I think we have a MacLaren P1 in town, I've seen it at local car shows. If you don't mind hybrids, it goes way over in HP rating.

Nils K. Hammer