AutoBanter

-   Ford Mustang (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Ford's Japanofied Lincolns (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=375088)

RichA December 4th 12 09:14 AM

Ford's Japanofied Lincolns

It's tragic. 10 years ago, Lincoln was the #1 luxury brand in the
U.S. Not now. So, instead of the distinctiveness they once had, they
are curving the lines and turning them into just another "me too"
brand to Lexus, Infinity, lower-end Mercedes, etc.

jim stewart January 31st 13 01:42 PM

Ford's Japanofied Lincolns

"RichA" > wrote in message
> It's tragic. 10 years ago, Lincoln was the #1 luxury brand in the
> U.S. Not now. So, instead of the distinctiveness they once had, they
> are curving the lines and turning them into just another "me too"
> brand to Lexus, Infinity, lower-end Mercedes, etc.

well...that is what is wrong with America ......

dwight[_6_] February 1st 13 03:45 AM

Ford's Japanofied Lincolns

"jim stewart" wrote in message ...

"RichA" > wrote in message
> It's tragic. 10 years ago, Lincoln was the #1 luxury brand in the
> U.S. Not now. So, instead of the distinctiveness they once had, they
> are curving the lines and turning them into just another "me too"
> brand to Lexus, Infinity, lower-end Mercedes, etc.

well...that is what is wrong with America ......

Oh! THAT's what's wrong with America. Well. So, we fix that and everything's
hunky dory?

dwight

Jim GM4DHJ ...[_3_] June 23rd 15 12:27 PM

Ford's Japanofied Lincolns

"dwight" > wrote in message
> "jim stewart" wrote in message ...
>

> "RichA" > wrote in message
>> It's tragic. 10 years ago, Lincoln was the #1 luxury brand in the
>> U.S. Not now. So, instead of the distinctiveness they once had, they
>> are curving the lines and turning them into just another "me too"
>> brand to Lexus, Infinity, lower-end Mercedes, etc.
>>

> well...that is what is wrong with America ......
>

> Oh! THAT's what's wrong with America. Well. So, we fix that and
> everything's hunky dory?
>
> dwight

good carry on ....