AutoBanter

-   Simulators (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   RASCAR Winter Series Road Course Race 1 - 1/8/05 (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=17689)

David G Fisher January 2nd 05 09:07 PM

RASCAR Winter Series Road Course Race 1 - 1/8/05

We are about to begin the road course section our winter series and since
the GTP mod hasn't been released yet, we are going to have to schedule a
TPTCC race for 1/8/05. We decided to go with Kyalami (for Larry :-) ).

We are also going to try open setup racing for the road courses this year
instead of fixed setups. Post here in this thread if any of you need help.

The US Pits are now unavailable, but I found the TPTCC mod (version 2.3 is
what our server has installed) here
http://www.racetotheflag2004.com/php...ouring_Car_Mod

No registration is required to download.

Download Kyalami here. http://www.racenutracing.com/TRACK-download.htm

--
David G Fisher

Uwe Schürkamp January 3rd 05 10:03 AM

On Sun, 2 Jan 2005 15:07:19 -0500, David G Fisher wrote:
> No registration is required to download.
>
> Download Kyalami here. http://www.racenutracing.com/TRACK-download.htm

good to hear you've finally dumped the trucks where they belong ;->

Is this the good old pwf kyalami beta or need I install an new
version?

All the best,

uwe

--
GPG Fingerprint: 2E 13 20 22 9A 3F 63 7F 67 6F E9 B1 A8 36 A4 61

Haxor Me January 3rd 05 11:17 AM

"Uwe Schürkamp" > wrote in message

> Is this the good old pwf kyalami beta or need I install an new
> version?

Well if you would open your eyes Uwe, and actually look at the page...it
will answer your question...

Neil Charlton January 3rd 05 12:24 PM

"Haxor Me" > wrote in message

> "Uwe Schürkamp" > wrote in message
>
>> Is this the good old pwf kyalami beta or need I install an new
>> version?

> Well if you would open your eyes Uwe, and actually look at the page...it
> will answer your question...

Of course, you could have just written "Yes Uwe - it's the pwf beta". Many
people have nothing worthwhile to say - the skill lies in knowing that and
keeping their mouths shut.

Regards

Uwe Schürkamp January 3rd 05 12:39 PM

On Mon, 03 Jan 2005 10:17:45 GMT, Haxor Me wrote:

> Well if you would open your eyes Uwe, and actually look at the page...it
> will answer your question...

Just did, seems to be the "old" pwf beta.

Cheers,

uwe

--
GPG Fingerprint: 2E 13 20 22 9A 3F 63 7F 67 6F E9 B1 A8 36 A4 61

David G Fisher January 3rd 05 03:15 PM

"Uwe Schürkamp" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 2 Jan 2005 15:07:19 -0500, David G Fisher wrote:
> > No registration is required to download.
> >
> > Download Kyalami here. http://www.racenutracing.com/TRACK-download.htm

> good to hear you've finally dumped the trucks where they belong ;->
>
> Is this the good old pwf kyalami beta or need I install an new
> version?
>
> All the best,
>
> uwe

It wasn't me who wanted the trucks. :-)

Yes, it's the old pwf beta kyalami. I don't think they ever followed it up
with a final version.
--
David G Fisher

Jan Verschueren January 3rd 05 07:09 PM

"David G Fisher" wrote...
> "Uwe Schürkamp" wrote...
>> On Sun, 2 Jan 2005 15:07:19 -0500, David G Fisher wrote:
>> good to hear you've finally dumped the trucks where they
>> belong ;-> <snip>

> It wasn't me who wanted the trucks. :-)
> <snip>

Hey!! -I happen to like driving trucks. Don't gang up on me, you freaks! ;-)

Jan.
=---

Uwe Schürkamp January 3rd 05 10:03 PM

On Mon, 3 Jan 2005 09:15:19 -0500, David G Fisher wrote:
> It wasn't me who wanted the trucks. :-)
>
> Yes, it's the old pwf beta kyalami. I don't think they ever followed it up
> with a final version.

Hi Dave,

Do we have a current carset available for the TPTCC season? If not,
what templates should I use for painting a car? The latest tptcc
version is 2.4 or so I've heard.

cheers,

uwe

--
GPG Fingerprint: 2E 13 20 22 9A 3F 63 7F 67 6F E9 B1 A8 36 A4 61

David G Fisher January 3rd 05 10:32 PM

"Uwe Schürkamp" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 3 Jan 2005 09:15:19 -0500, David G Fisher wrote:
> > It wasn't me who wanted the trucks. :-)
> >
> > Yes, it's the old pwf beta kyalami. I don't think they ever followed it

up
> > with a final version.

> Hi Dave,
>
> Do we have a current carset available for the TPTCC season? If not,
> what templates should I use for painting a car? The latest tptcc
> version is 2.4 or so I've heard.
>
> cheers,
>
> uwe
>
> --
> GPG Fingerprint: 2E 13 20 22 9A 3F 63 7F 67 6F E9 B1 A8 36 A4 61

We can't get to our carset because of RSC being down. :-( I have none of
the cars because I did a re-install a while back and didn't save them.

I tried TPTCC ver 2.3 with our server, and everything worked fine. I don't
know if you can run version 2.4 with the version 2.3 the server uses,. Maybe
it's the opposite situation, and the server is using 2.4 and 2.3 still works
with it? I have no idea what templates work with which versions. Never
really took the time to understand how the TPTCC cars were handled
(online/offline, etc.).

I'll e-mail the server owner and find out what version he's running, but 2.3
does work.

I'm just going to pick a car from the mod and use it unless somebody has a
copy of my Ducati TPTCC car and sends it to me.
--
David G Fisher

David G Fisher January 3rd 05 10:49 PM

"David G Fisher" > wrote in message
> We are about to begin the road course section our winter series and since
> the GTP mod hasn't been released yet, we are going to have to schedule a
> TPTCC race for 1/8/05. We decided to go with Kyalami (for Larry :-) ).
>
> We are also going to try open setup racing for the road courses this year
> instead of fixed setups. Post here in this thread if any of you need help.
>
> The US Pits are now unavailable, but I found the TPTCC mod (version 2.3 is
> what our server has installed) here

http://www.racetotheflag2004.com/php...ouring_Car_Mod

> No registration is required to download.
>
> Download Kyalami here. http://www.racenutracing.com/TRACK-download.htm
>

> --
> David G Fisher

I looked upt the reults from last year's race on google for anyone who wants
an idea on lap/qual times. These were done using the fixed/expert setup.

NASCAR Racing 2003 Season EXPORTED STANDINGS
Track: Kyalami
Date: 01/03/04

Session: Practice

P # DRIVER TIME
1 316 Dick-Trickle 1:13.171
2 19 DaveGF 1:13.317
3 6 Neil__C 1:13.344
4 11 seery 1:14.181
5 43 Fernando Deutsch 1:14.212
6 103 JurjenvanderLelij 1:14.345
7 98 LTB-Racer 1:14.552
8 67 UweSchuerkamp 1:14.646
9 17 j_verschue_RAS 1:14.959
10 49 ZZBusch 1:15.141
11 318 TNA Loan 1:15.396
12 15 bfarmer 1:15.403
13 40 mcewena 1:15.860
14 42 bluestringer 1:16.037
15 320 joonjoonli 1:16.912
16 1 Mitch_A 1:17.344
17 2 tpaullin 1:18.138
18 03 ShepherdRAS 1:18.731

Weather: Clear, 70 °F, North 0 mph

Session: Qualifying

P # DRIVER TIME
1 316 Dick-Trickle 1:13.608
2 19 DaveGF 1:13.752
3 43 Fernando Deutsch 1:14.007
4 6 Neil__C 1:14.038
5 11 seery 1:14.334
6 15 bfarmer 1:14.569
7 67 UweSchuerkamp 1:14.612
8 17 j_verschue_RAS 1:14.647
9 98 LTB-Racer 1:14.870
10 103 JurjenvanderLelij 1:14.912
11 49 ZZBusch 1:15.489
12 318 TNA Loan 1:15.919
13 40 mcewena 1:16.154
14 42 bluestringer 1:17.492
15 03 ShepherdRAS 1:18.099
16 2 tpaullin 1:18.459
17 170 joonjoonli --
18 1 Mitch_A --
19 320 joonjoonli --

Weather: Clear, 70 °F, North 0 mph

Session: Happy Hour

P # DRIVER TIME
1 6 Neil__C 1:13.539
2 43 Fernando Deutsch 1:15.323
3 318 TNA Loan 1:15.569
4 103 JurjenvanderLelij 1:16.054
5 15 bfarmer 1:16.924
6 42 bluestringer 1:27.633
7 11 seery 1:40.175
8 03 ShepherdRAS 1:58.279
9 40 mcewena 2:03.418

Weather: Clear, 70 °F, North 0 mph

Session: Race
OFFICIAL STANDINGS

F S # DRIVER INTERVAL LAPS LED POINTS STATUS
1 4 6 Neil__C 117.850 51 13 180 Running
2 1 316 Dick-Trickle -15.85 51 38* 180 Running
3 5 11 seery -35.15 51 0 165 Running
4 7 67 UweSchuerkamp -1L 50 0 160 Running
5 12 318 TNA Loan -1L 50 0 155 Running
6 18 1 Mitch_A -2L 49 0 150 Running
7 6 15 bfarmer -2L 49 0 146 Running
8 14 42 bluestringer -3L 48 0 142 Running
9 8 17 j_verschue_RAS -3L 48 0 138 Running
10 15 03 ShepherdRAS -3L 48 0 134 Running
11 2 19 DaveGF -6L 45 0 130 Running
12 16 2 tpaullin -6L 45 0 127 Running
13 11 49 ZZBusch -9L 42 0 124 Accident
14 10 103 JurjenvanderLelij -13L 38 0 121 Clutch
15 17 170 joonjoonli -37L 14 0 118 Accident
16 3 43 Fernando Deutsch -38L 13 0 115 Retired
17 13 40 mcewena -42L 9 0 112 Retired
18 9 98 LTB-Racer -50L 1 0 109 Accident