AutoBanter

-   VW air cooled (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   1990 Corrado for sale (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=374999)

Bill Leary November 16th 12 11:17 PM

1990 Corrado for sale

My son is looking to sell his 1990 Corrado G60.

It is not running. It's a restoration project he hasn't had the money for
some time. And now he has to move so he's loosing the place he's been
storing it. We'll be getting some pictures soon. If you're at all
interested, mail me and I'll put you in touch with him.

- Bill
_________________
I want to stand in the dark and see an audience feel the way I do.

Randall November 17th 12 03:50 AM

1990 Corrado for sale

You might get more interested parties at:
rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled

Bill Leary November 17th 12 04:43 AM

1990 Corrado for sale

"Randall" wrote in message
m...
> You might get more interested parties at:
> rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled

Right. That's where I thought I'd posted this.

Thanks.

- Bill