AutoBanter

-   VW air cooled (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   WACO Primary Glider (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=310797)

Bob Hoover November 5th 08 06:00 PM

WACO Primary Glider

To All:

In this months 'Sport Aviation,' on page 120 (ie, the LAST PAGE of the
magazine, there is a partial photo of a WACO Primary Glider.

If anyone has the ability to scan a photo would you please do so and
upload the photo to this Group?

Thank you,

-Robert S. Hoover

none November 6th 08 01:40 AM

WACO Primary Glider

no photo's allowed here - but I'm sure if someone can scan it, its can
be hosted and a link added :)

I take it they dont publish online ?

Rich (Tricky)

Jan Andersson[_4_] November 6th 08 02:10 AM

WACO Primary Glider

Bob Hoover wrote:
> To All:
>
> In this months 'Sport Aviation,' on page 120 (ie, the LAST PAGE of the
> magazine, there is a partial photo of a WACO Primary Glider.
>
> If anyone has the ability to scan a photo would you please do so and
> upload the photo to this Group?
>
> Thank you,
>
> -Robert S. Hoover

Or rather, upload the photo on a photo storage site like
www.photobucket.com and just give us the link. Do not post photos here
directly.

Jan

Rev Turd Fredericks November 6th 08 08:18 AM

WACO Primary Glider

Jan Andersson wrote:
> Bob Hoover wrote:
>> To All:
>>
>> In this months 'Sport Aviation,' on page 120 (ie, the LAST PAGE of the
>> magazine, there is a partial photo of a WACO Primary Glider.
>>
>> If anyone has the ability to scan a photo would you please do so and
>> upload the photo to this Group?
>>
>> Thank you,
>>
>> -Robert S. Hoover

> Or rather, upload the photo on a photo storage site like
> www.photobucket.com and just give us the link. Do not post photos here
> directly.
>
> Jan

They can also be uploaded to such groups as "alt.binaries.photos.misc"
and such

Andy November 7th 08 03:39 AM

WACO Primary Glider

What about this one?