AutoBanter

-   Simulators (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Open New Wesite (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=45954)

AlexM4D October 16th 05 08:18 AM

Open New Wesite

I have open new website where you can download new files , and old
files for racing games.

http://www.menudeimotori.com/downloads/index.php

Tony Rickard October 16th 05 11:38 AM

Open New Wesite

AlexM4D wrote:
> I have open new website where you can download new files , and old
> files for racing games.
>
> http://www.menudeimotori.com/downloads/index.php

Looks good - a simple no nonsense download site where people can also
upload (with administrator approval) racing sim add ons.

Cheers
Tony

Steve Simpson October 19th 05 06:25 AM

Open New Wesite

> Looks good - a simple no nonsense download site where people can also
> upload (with administrator approval) racing sim add ons.

Yeah, great site! How on earth do people afford this kind of bandwidth??
:)