AutoBanter

-   Simulators (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   rfactor out (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=42230)

Rolf Wesemann August 31st 05 09:30 PM

rfactor out

Try this link, its a mirror server and my d'l is running at 40%:

http://www.sim-racer.de/index.php?sh...a=1&ca teg=95

Hans de Heer August 31st 05 10:17 PM

Rolf Wesemann wrote:
> Try this link, its a mirror server and my d'l is running at 40%:
>
> http://www.sim-racer.de/index.php?sh...a=1&ca teg=95

Thanks for sharing, Rolf. rFactor website still shows nothing offcial.. but
I'm dl'ing now at 60-70KB/Sec... only 90 more minutes of patience. ;)

Cheers, Hans

Rolf Wesemann August 31st 05 10:42 PM

Installed it , entered the unlock code and everything is fine now.

Rolf

Robin Lord August 31st 05 10:55 PM

Officially now too
http://www.rfactor.net/index.php?page=buyonline

--

Robin

Alan Bernardo August 31st 05 11:55 PM

"Robin Lord" > wrote in message
> Officially now too
> http://www.rfactor.net/index.php?page=buyonline
>
> --
>
> Robin

Thanks for that head's up. The other link I went to had me runnin' at about
45/kb sec, while the rFactor site has me goin' at 150 kb/sec. Only about
1/3 of what I normally get, but it's better than some crazy dial-up.

Do we all remember those days? Holy cow!

Alanb

Praxiteles Democritus September 1st 05 01:30 PM

On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 18:55:10 -0400, "Alan Bernardo"
> wrote:

>Thanks for that head's up. The other link I went to had me runnin' at about
>45/kb sec, while the rFactor site has me goin' at 150 kb/sec. Only about
>1/3 of what I normally get, but it's better than some crazy dial-up.
>
>Do we all remember those days? Holy cow!
>

>Alanb

I'm getting 222/kb sec at the German site.