AutoBanter

-   Antique cars (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   1939 Plymouth (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=411797)

rushyyy March 3rd 15 04:55 AM

1939 Plymouth

Any ideas as to what I might be able to get for my 1939 Plymouth? It
has suicide doors, the original radio, does need TLC. It does run. Has
extra grill for it and all replacement glass also. Just do not have
the time or money that it deserves. Thanks.

trdking March 6th 15 09:27 AM

1939 Plymouth

> rushyyy wrote:
> Any ideas as to what I might be able to get for my 1939 Plymouth?

It has suicide doors, the original radio, does need TLC. It does run.
Has extra grill for it and all replacement glass also. Just do not
have the time or money that it deserves. Thanks.

www.nada.com consumer classic autos or Hagerty.com car values are
both excellent references for you