AutoBanter

-   Mazda (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Moved to Baltimore - need mechanic (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=374221)

Frank Berger[_2_] August 2nd 12 06:08 PM

Moved to Baltimore - need mechanic

Can anyone recommend a mechanic to service my MSM (with FM little enchilata
upgrade) in the Baltimore area? Will a dealer have any problem with the
upgrades, if I can't find anyone else? I'm overdo for service, but it's
running great.

Lots more pretty drives around here than Dallas, but I don't know about the
cops.

charlie August 3rd 12 12:53 AM

On 8/2/2012 1:08 PM, Frank Berger wrote:
> Can anyone recommend a mechanic to service my MSM (with FM little
> enchilata upgrade) in the Baltimore area? Will a dealer have any
> problem with the upgrades, if I can't find anyone else? I'm overdo for
> service, but it's running great.
>
> Lots more pretty drives around here than Dallas, but I don't know about
> the cops.

I'd guess that it has to do with what you want done.
If the turbo does not have anything to do with the service,
there should be no problem. But, if parts of the install
need to be removed to do the service, that's another.
Just make sure that the dealer mechanic is "qualified" to do MSM service.

[email protected] August 25th 12 04:40 PM

On Thursday, August 2, 2012 10:08:51 AM UTC-7, Frank Berger wrote:
> Can anyone recommend a mechanic to service my MSM (with FM little enchilata
>
> upgrade) in the Baltimore area? Will a dealer have any problem with the
>
> upgrades, if I can't find anyone else? I'm overdo for service, but it's
>
> running great.
>

> Lots more pretty drives around here than Dallas, but I don't know about the
>
> cops.

If you're familiar with, Tom & Ray's "Click & Clack," newspaper column, radio program on PBS, and/or their web site, where you can also stream their program, you can scroll down to their, "Mechanic Files," insert your zip code and find recommendations for mechanics near you, cartalk,com

Good Luck!!

Frank Berger[_2_] August 27th 12 02:16 AM

wrote:
> On Thursday, August 2, 2012 10:08:51 AM UTC-7, Frank Berger wrote:
>> Can anyone recommend a mechanic to service my MSM (with FM little
>> enchilata
>>
>> upgrade) in the Baltimore area? Will a dealer have any problem with
>> the
>>
>> upgrades, if I can't find anyone else? I'm overdo for service, but
>> it's
>>
>> running great.
>>

>> Lots more pretty drives around here than Dallas, but I don't know
>> about the
>>
>> cops.

> If you're familiar with, Tom & Ray's "Click & Clack," newspaper
> column, radio program on PBS, and/or their web site, where you can
> also stream their program, you can scroll down to their, "Mechanic
> Files," insert your zip code and find recommendations for mechanics
> near you, cartalk,com
>
> Good Luck!!

Will try that. Thanks!