AutoBanter

-   Ford Mustang (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Checking In (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=403427)

A Guy Named Steve July 18th 14 05:57 AM

Checking In

Will Ulmer just noticed Dwight disappeared from Facebook - and then posted some of the RAMFM decals (yes, these were a thing). So I thought I'd stop back by and noticed that it looks like Patrick hasn't been here in a long time either.

I still haven't had a Mustang in about 15 years. I'm always looking for something, but I haven't seen anything worth buying lately. I did miss out on a good deal on a 66 Mustang w/a 289 for $4500 a couple of years ago. But that's the way it goes.

Steve

Ashton Crusher[_2_] July 19th 14 11:04 PM

Checking In

On Thu, 17 Jul 2014 21:57:17 -0700 (PDT), A Guy Named Steve
> wrote:

>Will Ulmer just noticed Dwight disappeared from Facebook - and then posted some of the RAMFM decals (yes, these were a thing). So I thought I'd stop back by and noticed that it looks like Patrick hasn't been here in a long time either.
>
>I still haven't had a Mustang in about 15 years. I'm always looking for something, but I haven't seen anything worth buying lately. I did miss out on a good deal on a 66 Mustang w/a 289 for $4500 a couple of years ago. But that's the way it goes.
>
>Steve

It's certainly not like the old days... why I can remember when USENET
was a happening place...Hard to believe I first discovered it about 20
years ago when I used to find lots and lots of new 92 Explorer owners
like myself hanging out on it. I've still got the Explorer. It's
almost broken in....

WindsorFox[_5_] July 20th 14 02:01 AM

Checking In

On 7/19/2014 5:04 PM, Ashton Crusher wrote:
> On Thu, 17 Jul 2014 21:57:17 -0700 (PDT), A Guy Named Steve
> > wrote:
>
>> Will Ulmer just noticed Dwight disappeared from Facebook - and then posted some of the RAMFM decals (yes, these were a thing). So I thought I'd stop back by and noticed that it looks like Patrick hasn't been here in a long time either.
>>
>> I still haven't had a Mustang in about 15 years. I'm always looking for something, but I haven't seen anything worth buying lately. I did miss out on a good deal on a 66 Mustang w/a 289 for $4500 a couple of years ago. But that's the way it goes.
>>
>> Steve

> It's certainly not like the old days... why I can remember when USENET
> was a happening place...Hard to believe I first discovered it about 20
> years ago when I used to find lots and lots of new 92 Explorer owners
> like myself hanging out on it. I've still got the Explorer. It's
> almost broken in....

Are you on FB?

A Guy Named Steve July 21st 14 01:14 AM

Checking In

On Saturday, July 19, 2014 6:01:07 PM UTC-7, WindsorFox wrote:
> On 7/19/2014 5:04 PM, Ashton Crusher wrote:
>
> > On Thu, 17 Jul 2014 21:57:17 -0700 (PDT), A Guy Named Steve

> > > wrote:

> >> Will Ulmer just noticed Dwight disappeared from Facebook - and then posted some of the RAMFM decals (yes, these were a thing). So I thought I'd stop back by and noticed that it looks like Patrick hasn't been here in a long time either.

> >> I still haven't had a Mustang in about 15 years. I'm always looking for something, but I haven't seen anything worth buying lately. I did miss out on a good deal on a 66 Mustang w/a 289 for $4500 a couple of years ago. But that's the way it goes.

> >> Steve

> > It's certainly not like the old days... why I can remember when USENET

> > was a happening place...Hard to believe I first discovered it about 20

> > years ago when I used to find lots and lots of new 92 Explorer owners

> > like myself hanging out on it. I've still got the Explorer. It's

> > almost broken in....

> Are you on FB?

Yes, I am

Steve

WindsorFox[_5_] July 21st 14 02:11 AM

Checking In

On 7/20/2014 7:14 PM, A Guy Named Steve wrote:
> On Saturday, July 19, 2014 6:01:07 PM UTC-7, WindsorFox wrote:
>> On 7/19/2014 5:04 PM, Ashton Crusher wrote:
>>
>>> On Thu, 17 Jul 2014 21:57:17 -0700 (PDT), A Guy Named Steve

>>> It's certainly not like the old days... why I can remember when USENET

>>> was a happening place...Hard to believe I first discovered it about 20

>>> years ago when I used to find lots and lots of new 92 Explorer owners

>>> like myself hanging out on it. I've still got the Explorer. It's

>>> almost broken in....

>> Are you on FB?

> Yes, I am
>
> Steve

Duh. I meant Ashton. Do you really not know who I am on FB?? LOL

Ashton Crusher[_2_] July 21st 14 08:13 PM

Checking In

On Sat, 19 Jul 2014 20:01:07 -0500, WindsorFox
> wrote:

>On 7/19/2014 5:04 PM, Ashton Crusher wrote:
>> On Thu, 17 Jul 2014 21:57:17 -0700 (PDT), A Guy Named Steve
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> Will Ulmer just noticed Dwight disappeared from Facebook - and then posted some of the RAMFM decals (yes, these were a thing). So I thought I'd stop back by and noticed that it looks like Patrick hasn't been here in a long time either.
>>>
>>> I still haven't had a Mustang in about 15 years. I'm always looking for something, but I haven't seen anything worth buying lately. I did miss out on a good deal on a 66 Mustang w/a 289 for $4500 a couple of years ago. But that's the way it goes.
>>>
>>> Steve

>> It's certainly not like the old days... why I can remember when USENET
>> was a happening place...Hard to believe I first discovered it about 20
>> years ago when I used to find lots and lots of new 92 Explorer owners
>> like myself hanging out on it. I've still got the Explorer. It's
>> almost broken in....
>>

> Are you on FB?

Yes. I think the only car connection I have there is to Pontiac
stuff.

WindsorFox[_5_] July 24th 14 03:55 PM

Checking In

On 7/21/2014 2:13 PM, Ashton Crusher wrote:
> On Sat, 19 Jul 2014 20:01:07 -0500, WindsorFox
> > wrote:
>
>> On 7/19/2014 5:04 PM, Ashton Crusher wrote:
>>> On Thu, 17 Jul 2014 21:57:17 -0700 (PDT), A Guy Named Steve

>>> It's certainly not like the old days... why I can remember when USENET
>>> was a happening place...Hard to believe I first discovered it about 20
>>> years ago when I used to find lots and lots of new 92 Explorer owners
>>> like myself hanging out on it. I've still got the Explorer. It's
>>> almost broken in....
>>>

>> Are you on FB?

> Yes. I think the only car connection I have there is to Pontiac
> stuff.

Search FB for WindsorFox and you'll find me.

Ashton Crusher[_2_] July 25th 14 11:27 PM

Checking In

On Thu, 24 Jul 2014 09:55:29 -0500, WindsorFox
> wrote:

>WindsorFox

Go no meaningful hits. My experience with FB searches for people is
that it's almost worthless.

WindsorFox[_5_] July 27th 14 03:10 PM

Checking In

On 7/25/2014 5:27 PM, Ashton Crusher wrote:
> On Thu, 24 Jul 2014 09:55:29 -0500, WindsorFox
> > wrote:
>
>> WindsorFox

> Go no meaningful hits. My experience with FB searches for people is
> that it's almost worthless.

Email me

WindsorFox[_5_] August 15th 14 02:20 PM

Checking In

On 7/17/2014 11:57 PM, A Guy Named Steve wrote:
> Will Ulmer just noticed Dwight disappeared from Facebook - and then posted some of the RAMFM decals (yes, these were a thing). So I thought I'd stop back by and noticed that it looks like Patrick hasn't been here in a long time either.
>
> I still haven't had a Mustang in about 15 years. I'm always looking for something, but I haven't seen anything worth buying lately. I did miss out on a good deal on a 66 Mustang w/a 289 for $4500 a couple of years ago. But that's the way it goes.
>
> Steve

Here is the FaceBook group, I'll go ahead and add anyone I'm already
friends with.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/133534166661763/