AutoBanter

-   Mazda (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Suggested Battery for 93 Miata? (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=55686)

Cat in the Hat January 31st 06 10:24 PM

Suggested Battery for 93 Miata?

Hi gang
I remember reading about batteries here last year...and didn't write
anything down. But it seems like I need a new one for my wife's car. What is
the consensus of this group as to what type and where to get it?
Appreciate any help. Thanks!
Tom

Ken Lyons February 1st 06 02:49 AM

Suggested Battery for 93 Miata?

"Cat in the Hat" > wrote

http://www.westcobattery.com/miata.html
--
Ken Lyons '97 Brilliant Black/'90 Classic Red
Inside the Beltway

Cat in the Hat February 1st 06 04:57 AM

Suggested Battery for 93 Miata?

Thanks, found the same battery(same company) on GoMiata.com...and cheaper
too! Will order it tomorrow.
Tom

[email protected] February 2nd 06 02:19 AM

Cat in the Hat wrote:
> Hi gang
> I remember reading about batteries here last year...and didn't write
> anything down. But it seems like I need a new one for my wife's car. What is
> the consensus of this group as to what type and where to get it?
> Appreciate any help. Thanks!
> Tom

If you have a Batteries Plus chain in your area, thay now carry a Miata
Specific battery with the correct terminal placements and with the vent
ports. I cant remember what I paid, but it was not at all out of line.
I replaced a Westco that I had used for 7 years.

Frank Berger February 2nd 06 02:58 AM

Suggested Battery for 93 Miata?

> wrote in message
ups.com...

> Cat in the Hat wrote:
>> Hi gang
>> I remember reading about batteries here last year...and didn't write
>> anything down. But it seems like I need a new one for my wife's car. What
>> is
>> the consensus of this group as to what type and where to get it?
>> Appreciate any help. Thanks!
>> Tom

> If you have a Batteries Plus chain in your area, thay now carry a Miata
> Specific battery with the correct terminal placements and with the vent
> ports. I cant remember what I paid, but it was not at all out of line.
> I replaced a Westco that I had used for 7 years.

This?

http://tinyurl.com/aj6h7

Note the helpful photo. :-(