AutoBanter

-   Alfa Romeo (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   156 Climate Control/Air Con (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=136)

HANNIBAL June 2nd 04 04:27 PM

156 Climate Control/Air Con

Just had car MOT'd, it passed !! but on checking the air con for me there
was no gas and when they tried to fill it up there was a hissing from
behind the dash. Any ideas or help for a cheap repair appreciated. I am
pretty handy with the tool box.

Alfistagj June 2nd 04 05:41 PM

Trace the hissing sound and I am sure you'll see either a cracked hose or a
loose hose connection.
Both aren't to difficult to repair! (just a lot of dismantling)
--
Ciao from Holland
AlfistaGJ (Gert-Jan)

"HANNIBAL" > schreef in bericht