AutoBanter

-   Saturn (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   FS: S-Series GTS tail light blackouts, custom tinted backup lamps (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=77078)

Lane October 24th 06 02:28 AM

FS: S-Series GTS tail light blackouts, custom tinted backup lamps

These are off of my '94 SC2, and are in very good condition. They really
make the car look sharp. I've listed them on eBay with reasonable low
starting bids. If there any questions, let me know.

GTS tail light blackouts
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=220040909524

Custom tinted backup lights
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=220040910828

Thanks,
Lane [ lane (at) evilplastic.com ]
---
Visit my Saturn Car Audio and Performance Page at http://www.evilplastic.com

HyperCube33 \(Life2Death\) October 27th 06 02:58 PM

S-Series GTS tail light blackouts, custom tinted backup lamps

Ohnoes lane! Those made your blue Saturn kick! I'll buy the whole car! :P