AutoBanter

-   Technology (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   98 Hyundai Accent power steering belt (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=18901)

Tysteel43 January 15th 05 07:12 PM

98 Hyundai Accent power steering belt

Hi,

At the moment I'm trying to remove the little belt that is connected just to
the power steering and air conditioning on my 1998 Hyundai Accent 4 cylinder.
Is there a way to release tension on this belt without cutting it off? I have
released tension on the larger belt by unbolting the tensioner at the bottom,
but don't know where or how to release tension off the smaller belt.

If you have worked on this kind of car before and can help with advice, I'd
appreciate it very much.

-ty steel