AutoBanter

-   Saturn (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   CD player for a '94 SC2 (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=372977)

Fred[_14_] February 20th 12 11:53 PM

CD player for a '94 SC2

Anyone know of a reasonably good but not too expensive CD/radio to
replace the cassette/radio in a '94 SC2?

Oppie[_7_] February 22nd 12 02:36 AM

CD player for a '94 SC2

Check www.crutchfield.com

Oppie[_7_] February 22nd 12 10:05 PM

CD player for a '94 SC2

All these should fit your car ('94 SC2)
http://www.crutchfield.com/g_300/Car...s.html?tp=5684

Let me know how you make out. My son used to do some serious car audio work
and bought almost all his stuff from Crutchfield. Was very pleased with
their support.

Fred[_14_] February 23rd 12 11:40 PM

CD player for a '94 SC2

Oppie wrote:
> All these should fit your car ('94 SC2)
> http://www.crutchfield.com/g_300/Car...s.html?tp=5684
>
> Let me know how you make out. My son used to do some serious car audio
> work and bought almost all his stuff from Crutchfield. Was very pleased
> with their support.
>
> "Fred" > wrote in message
>> Anyone know of a reasonably good but not too expensive CD/radio to
>> replace the cassette/radio in a '94 SC2?

Thanks Oppie! While I'm there I might just fix some of those
things rattling around under the dash!

Oppie[_7_] February 24th 12 03:04 AM

CD player for a '94 SC2

"Fred" > wrote in message
> Oppie wrote:
>> All these should fit your car ('94 SC2)
>> http://www.crutchfield.com/g_300/Car...s.html?tp=5684
>>
>> Let me know how you make out. My son used to do some serious car audio
>> work and bought almost all his stuff from Crutchfield. Was very pleased
>> with their support.
>>
>> "Fred" > wrote in message
>>> Anyone know of a reasonably good but not too expensive CD/radio to
>>> replace the cassette/radio in a '94 SC2?
>>>

> Thanks Oppie! While I'm there I might just fix some of those
> things rattling around under the dash!

If you do order from Crutchfield, check on accessory kits. Sometimes you
need an adaptor cable to match the radio to your original harnesses. Their
customer support is most helpful in making sure you get what you need.

Fix the rattling stuff.... gawd no. That's why they put radios in cars, to
drown out the rattling sounds.