AutoBanter

-   Technology (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   reman vendor quality? (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=440766)

[email protected] July 26th 18 06:37 PM

reman vendor quality?

(In particular, I need a rack for my Cobalt.)

Is there any sort of consensus on whether different reman companies
(Cardone, AAE, BAP, Delco ...) have good or bad reps? For my rack, I
find them all in the $150-175 (+ core) price range at RockAuto [1],
but Cardone has what appears to be the same part on Amazon for $80
(net, after core rebate) [2]. Usually, I throw out the cheapest; but,
in this case, it seems to be the same exact part.

Thanks

[1]
https://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog/...nd+pinion,7388

[2]