AutoBanter

-   Simulators (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   RRATS is looking for drivers (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=17353)

John Simmons October 31st 04 10:40 PM

RRATS is looking for drivers

We run on Saturday afternoons at 2pm eastern under the following
criteria:

Mod: Aero88
Race mode: simulation
Race length: 45%
Damage: Moderate
Pace lap: Full
Cautions: On
Restarts: Single-file
Driving aids: Off
Visual aids: On
Setups: Open
Weather: Fixed, 70 degrees, no wind

General server schedule:
- Practice starts at 2pm, and runs for 45 minutes.
- Qualifying at approximately 2:45
- Happy Hour starts at approximately 2:50, and runs for 10 minutes
- Race starts at approximately 3:00

We have some rules (no low-lining, no passing on the apron/grass, no
jumping the starts), and we race back to the caution.

If you'd like to see the results from the last two 8-race sessions, go
he

http://www.rookieroadhouse.us/rrats

Like almost every other league out there, we simply need more people.

Go he

http://www.racingroadhouse.us

There are other series to choose from on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and
Thursday nights, but RRATS (Saturday afternoons) is the only series in
which I race. All skill levels are welcome, and we cater to rookie
drivers. Voice comms are courtesy of TeamSpeak.