AutoBanter

-   Corvette (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   I A C valve nightmare on 89 vette !!! (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=420324)

HANK June 27th 15 04:18 AM

I A C valve nightmare on 89 vette !!!

my c4 vette idles fine when started cold . as it gets warmer it becomes hard
to keep it
running , until it just stalls . it has all the symptoms of a faulty iac
valve. i
must continue
to apply more and more throttle to prevent stalling. also there is backfire
when i
back off throttle . no code is set .
any opinion will be appreciated . i have replaced tps, oxygen senser, map
senser, checked
for vacumn leaks-non found. egr working properly.
what is it ???
please anyone , help ...
thanks

--