AutoBanter

-   Simulators (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Niles why dont you acknowledge your old friend? (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=329105)

Penis Boy May 22nd 09 07:45 PM

Niles why dont you acknowledge your old friend?

are you ashamed to be friends with The Penis Boy?

David Fisher's Left Testicle May 22nd 09 10:49 PM

"Penis Boy" > wrote in message
> are you ashamed to be friends with The Penis Boy?

Hello, it's **** Girl. My friend Arse Boy wants to go on another camping
holiday with you.

Niles Anders[_1_] May 23rd 09 10:06 PM

Niles why dont you acknowledge your old friend?

We're not friends and yes Penis Head I am ashamed that I even
entertained you because it encouraged you to be a wrecker. I'm glad I
don't see you. And if you got in a car wreck and your penis head was
smashed beyond recognition, it would be a wonderful day for SIM Racing
world wide. There might even be a new holliday called SIM Racing
Christmas. And world would rejoice.

[email protected] May 27th 09 07:12 AM

On 23 mayo, 23:06, Niles Anders > wrote:
> We're not friends and yes Penis Head I am ashamed that I even
> entertained you because it encouraged you to be a wrecker. I'm glad I
> don't see you. And if you got in a car wreck and your penis head was
> smashed beyond recognition, it would be a wonderful day for SIM Racing
> world wide. There might even be a new holliday called SIM Racing
> Christmas. And world would rejoice.

Suck-er. Did you transvestite mommy choose your name? Nilesy,
Pilesy.

[email protected] May 27th 09 08:50 PM

On May 27, 2:12*am, wrote:

> Suck-er. *Did you transvestite mommy choose your name? *Nilesy,
> Pilesy.

Ouch! I've never seen such an articulate retort!

[email protected] May 28th 09 08:20 AM

Niles why dont you acknowledge your old friend?

Quit messing with scum on RAS Niles, it's a waste of time. Join iR and
jump on our team, were running pretty good. BTW, hope all is well with
ya bud.

yankees baby May 28th 09 09:49 PM

On May 28, 3:20*am, wrote:
> Quit messing with scum on RAS Niles, it's a waste of time. Join iR and
> jump on our team, were running pretty good. BTW, hope all is well with
> ya bud.

LOL, you are right my friend Niles is a fruity name. lol