AutoBanter

-   Saturn (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Gave my Saturn away (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=354534)

JimR[_3_] May 31st 10 05:40 PM

Gave my Saturn away

I gave my 97 SL2 to my adult daughter. It has 210,000 miles, and I was
the original owner. She and her BF love the car. Still runs good,
although the A/C clutch died this past winter (somebody on Saturnfans
web site suggested using the serpentine belt for the non-A/C, and that
worked perfectly).

Au revior my Saturn friends, and thanks for the help that this group has
given me over the past 13 years.

JimR

Oppie[_7_] May 31st 10 10:21 PM

Gave my Saturn away

"JimR" > wrote in message
> Au revior my Saturn friends, and thanks for the help that this group has
> given me over the past 13 years.
>
> JimR

All the best.
Oppie

[email protected] May 31st 10 11:00 PM

Gave my Saturn away

>I gave my 97 SL2 to my adult daughter. It has 210,000 miles, and I was
>the original owner. She and her BF love the car. Still runs good,
>although the A/C clutch died this past winter (somebody on Saturnfans
>web site suggested using the serpentine belt for the non-A/C, and that
>worked perfectly).
>Au revior my Saturn friends, and thanks for the help that this group has
>given me over the past 13 years.
>JimR

I gave my 2002 SL1 away to the towing company -
for the towing charge ... after my daughter carelessly
parked it ... in the ditch, on its roof ..
She had nary a scratch - car was not good.
Likewise - thanks to this group for advice -
sorry to see usenet pass away - and Saturn ..
John T.