AutoBanter

-   Ford Mustang (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   2005 MUSTANGS ARE UGLY (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=21184)

BuD November 13th 04 01:59 PM

2005 MUSTANGS ARE UGLY

> Nope, but I hope more people like you don't like it either so I can
> actually
> go to the dealer and get one at a decent price.

thats what i am thinking......i hope everyone "hates" them......so i can buy
a cobra when they come out cheeper =)

Ronald Jodts November 17th 04 01:46 PM

I'm looking for some information about the ford mustang mach 1 1973
Can someon help me? I'm also looking where i can buy these cars (ford
mustang mach 1)
The biggest question is a ford who isnt an automatic
can someon help me? please answer on my é-mail adres
thanks