AutoBanter

-   VW air cooled (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Uhaul tow (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=439983)

[email protected] February 18th 18 06:51 AM

Uhaul tow

Hi. I’m looking to pickup a bug. I’ve owned 2, time for another. I’d need to tow it. I see uhaul rents towing trailers, really wheels and ramps. I’d like to hear from people here how good those are. Which end gets towed? Thanks!

RoddyMcCorley February 19th 18 05:31 AM

Uhaul tow

On 2/18/2018 12:51 AM, wrote:
> Hi. I’m looking to pickup a bug. I’ve owned 2, time for another. I’d need to tow it. I see uhaul rents towing trailers, really wheels and ramps. I’d like to hear from people here how good those are. Which end gets towed? Thanks!

The "The Samba" newsgroup and see if someone there can answer your question.

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/

--
False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul
with evil.

Pennsylvania - Tá sé difriúil anseo.