AutoBanter

-   Simulators (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   RBR where to buy in Canada (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=17265)

Mike Beauchamp October 15th 04 02:41 PM

RBR where to buy in Canada

I live in Canada too, and I was just thinking about this for a minute...

Ideally, if the game gets released in Canada, I'd LOVE for it to sell as
many copies as possible.. so people realize there's a market for this kind
of thing here. But, all the hardcores are just buying it from the UK online
anyways to get it ASAP. So when the game does come to Canada, who is gonna
buy it?

I'm not ashamed at all to say that I've been playing a pirated version this
whole time, and as soon as it gets released here, they'll have my money!

Mike
http://mikebeauchamp.com

ray October 15th 04 04:40 PM

Mike Beauchamp wrote:

> I'm not ashamed at all to say that I've been playing a pirated version this
> whole time, and as soon as it gets released here, they'll have my money!

I've got a fast internet connection.... Can't I just download it and pay
them directly? (apparently not.)

Ray