AutoBanter

-   Saturn (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   PICS: Saturn Astra pricing - to hit showrooms January 2008 (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=202552)

JLA October 3rd 07 07:31 PM

PICS: Saturn Astra pricing - to hit showrooms January 2008

Saturn has announced a launch date for its upcoming Astra hatchback.
Based on the European Opel Astra, Americans will be able to purchase
their own Astra starting on January 2, 2008.

Saturn released pricing for its upcoming Astra 3 and 5-door hatch
backs last month. Prices start at $15,995 for a manual 5-door XE and
top out at $19,820 for an automatic 3-door XR. Prices include
destination charge. Base models do not include air conditioning,
which is a $960 option. .

View the attachments for this post at: http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.p...82449#10082449

marx404 October 4th 07 01:44 AM

Saturn Astra pricing - to hit showrooms January 2008

Hmmm, wonder where he got the official (employee only) pricing sheet ?
hmm....

HyperCube33 \(Life2Death\)[_78_] October 4th 07 08:51 PM

"JLA" > wrote in message
> Saturn has announced a launch date for its upcoming Astra hatchback.
> Based on the European Opel Astra, Americans will be able to purchase
> their own Astra starting on January 2, 2008.
>
> Saturn released pricing for its upcoming Astra 3 and 5-door hatch
> backs last month. Prices start at $15,995 for a manual 5-door XE and
> top out at $19,820 for an automatic 3-door XR. Prices include
> destination charge. Base models do not include air conditioning,
> which is a $960 option. .
>
> View the attachments for this post at:
> http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.p...82449#10082449

I'd almost buy one if they didn't look like that hatchback Honda thing!

-Brian

marx404 October 5th 07 12:32 PM

PICS: Saturn Astra pricing - to hit showrooms January 2008

Ok, I haven't been to Saturn.com in a few wks, so I see where they have
added the extra Astra graphic link at the bottom of the home page and the
..PDF pricing sheet, that's a new one.

I will be getting a sneak peek and test drive of the Astra in Dec, cant wait
to see what it is like up front. I surely will post what I see afterwards.

--
marx404

marx404 October 6th 07 01:14 AM

PICS: Saturn Astra pricing - to hit showrooms January 2008

just like I said, isn't it? I have asked around and AFAIK it is a belt.